recipe for Pisco Sour
Portrait by Tatijana Shoan
Photos courtesy of the Grimanesa Amorós
MAY 27, 2020
of GRIMANESA AMORÓS
“I am originally from Lima Peru and Pisco Sour is our traditional drink, which my mother taught me how to prepare.”
- 4 oz of PISCO (any brand; but of course the taste will be smoothly when a good brand its used)
- 1 oz of lime Juice (or if you are like it to be more sour like myself I would used 2 ozone lime juice)
- 1 oz of white sugar or sugar syrup
- 1 oz of egg white
- 4 to 6 ice cubes
- 3 drops of Angostura bitters
- Pull all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker. Shake the mixture for 8 to 10 seconds.
- Serve in a pre-chilled glass
- Garnish with an extra dash of Angostura bitters at the top of the foam.
THE ART OF COLLABORATION